Building Officials, Plans Examiners and Registered Accessibility Specialists
- Think you’re seeing a violation? Let us know. Helpful information and forms for submitting information to our Investigations Division.
- Is an Architect required for this project? View a useful flowchart or Interactive Flowchart to help determine when an Architect or Approved Engineer is required.
- Verify a design professional’s license status. Find out here whether the sealing design professional is licensed and in good standing.
- Is this design professional’s firm registered? Businesses offering architectural, landscape architectural or registered interior design services in Texas are required to register with TBAE, much like individual professionals. Find out here whether a firm has done so.
- Using The Professional Seal. Sealing violations are among the most common complaints referred to us by building officials. This brochure informs Texas design professionals how to adhere to sealing rules and use the seal properly.
- Questions about submitting information about a possible violation? Learn more from our FAQ.
- Statutes and Agency Rules. Everything you need to know about the regulation of Architects, Landscape Architects, and Registered Interior Designers in Texas.
- Have questions about a project (or suggestions on ways we can improve our services)? Contact us!